So ehm... When are you guys gonna fix the "Droping Can" When the killer hits?

Opera Anlık Görüntü_2025-04-14_233414_x.com.png

I guess, just like last year's issue, you're going to ignore this one too.

Comments

  • The developers released a Status Report statement and explained that this info was wrong in the info grafic: https://x.com/DeadbyDaylight/status/1910422715569225900

  • @HolyDarky said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/442820/so-ehm-when-are-you-guys-gonna-fix-the-droping-can-when-the-killer-hits

    The developers released a Status Report statement and explained that this info was wrong in the info grafic: https://x.com/DeadbyDaylight/status/1910422715569225900

    Honestly, I could swear this is how it was supposed to work, but I think they just didn’t want to deal with it, so they went with this explanation instead.

    Well Thank you for the link, i missed it .

  • I don’t think it would be a big deal if they did make it where the can drops. It gets eaten up just by sitting anyways, and if you’re running with it, it diminishes anyways. Maybe,no way to do it without it giving killers straight up franklins though with however it’s coded, possibly? No idea. I’m putting some down though here and there as survivor for you guys.

  • Kicking a dropped can gives the killer 2500 bp. It's hard find a survivor willingly drop a can for you.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Kicking a dropped can gives the killer 2500 bp. It's hard find a survivor willingly drop a can for you.

    my guess is making survivors drop cans maybe turned out too effective at slowing down objective progression but at least we get 2k for hitting someone, having played both sides I'm noticing as killers learn how to pressure in this new mode it's becoming harder to do well in solo Q especially. Some maps the objective is too easy coz the pump is right next to it, others its far enough to take more time than a normal gen.

    They seem pretty balanced from what I've played on Killer, if the spawns aren't too close might I stress, and kicking a gen and catching a survivor who was filling it can really put momentum to a halt.

    I'm unsure if I've played against many SWFs as of yet to comment on what it's like being optimal at it, but so far I think they are refreshing to go against with unique ways to pressure them as killer, and I love the points… :>

  • The problem is when you try to unhook someone when the killer is right there.

    Instead of unhooking after the hit, you pick up the gas can instead. Thus, you just get downed.

    It's a bad mechanic.

    The option of taking trading a hook is taken away from a bad mechanic.

  • @Drunkenmunky said:

    The problem is when you try to unhook someone when the killer is right there.

    Instead of unhooking after the hit, you pick up the gas can instead. Thus, you just get downed.

    It's a bad mechanic.

    The option of taking trading a hook is taken away from a bad mechanic.

    do you think not that there is a way to push the can once dropped far away enough from the hook to not trigger that situation? Sure it’s not “realistic” in a game immersion kind of way for them to move the can to avoid this if that’s the hang up. However, this is a video game and it’s not exactly based in reality, I think it feasible to move a can to fix that.