I finally got the Unknown to P100, who should be next? The Knight, The Clown, The Dredge, The Singularity, The Good Guy, or The Xenomorph?
Side note, I'd be interested to hear your p100 journey on Unknown with all your thoughts and experiences with him.
From your profile pic I'd say the Clown, but I'm choosing Hux because I love him :3 Dredge is a solid choice too!
Clown because of your profile photo.
clown.
Dredge, good to have more Dredge players.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Side note, I'd be interested to hear your p100 journey on Unknown with all your thoughts and experiences with him.
From your profile pic I'd say the Clown, but I'm choosing Hux because I love him :3 Dredge is a solid choice too!
Clown because of your profile photo.
clown.
Dredge, good to have more Dredge players.