Who do you think the entity was before he/she became evil?

Did he/she have a normal job? family? how did he/she become the entity? what is their back stroy like the killers and survivors have? did he/she have a loved one? what turned them evil?

Comments

  • Mushwin said:

    Did he/she have a normal job? family? how did he/she become the entity? what is their back stroy like the killers and survivors have? did he/she have a loved one? what turned them evil?

    The entity is a eldritch being that existed long before humans were a thing it is not a human turned evil
  • @fenrir it's a more of a fun sort of thing......just to conjour up some back story etc

  • What do you think the entity is? Some people say a god, or something- but how can we REALLY know? It may be evil incarnate- but what really is it?
  • I always imagine it's Mathieu Côté lifting the sacrificed survivor into the sky. When I heard him on the dev stream telling people that he knew about an prestige exploit and people would be banned for using it, I could sense the contained entity rage as I I felt myself being pulled into his realm as the next survivor.

  • @Mushwin said:
    Did he/she have a normal job? family? how did he/she become the entity? what is their back stroy like the killers and survivors have? did he/she have a loved one? what turned them evil?

    The entitiy was born devil

  • I always imagine it's Mathieu Côté lifting the sacrificed survivor into the sky. When I heard him on the dev stream telling people that he knew about an prestige exploit and people would be banned for using it, I could sense the contained entity rage as I I felt myself being pulled into his realm as the next survivor.

    I agree with this. But that’s just a theory... A GAME TH... no?... ok.
  • Probably my second year chemistry teacher at high school, God knows how evil she is...