Should Blood Warden get 1 exposed status effect?

Blood Warden
As soon as the Exit Gate is opened, Blood Warden is activated. The Auras of any Survivors located within Exit areas are revealed to you. Once the Exit Gates are powered, Survivors suffer from the Exposed Status Effect until 1 survivor gets downed. Once per trial, hooking a Survivor while Blood Warden is active calls upon The Entity to block both Exits for all Survivors for 30/40/60 seconds.
"This is my world. And you can't ever leave." — Freddy Krueger
My opinion:
I rly like Blood Warden, but without NOED its rly depending on the situation.
Comments
End game pig would love that.
Or Spirit.
Either that, or have it to where The Entity doesn't leave until the survivor is rescued.
id rather have some completely useless perks buffed/changed like... idk hangmans trick or smth
No
Or died on hook
Why because you don't like staying in the game to help someone out? Or you just worried the killer might body you simply because you were immersed the whole game.
What about if Blood Warden was standard unless you had 2 or more survivors In the area/leave zone xD
You might have to go save Garry off that hook after all
I think every killer would love that XD
Too many perks allowing Exposed Status Effect.
A sweaty killer would run Blood Warden and NOED on top of that.
I rly like the NOED + Blood Warden combo.
But i never use blood warden without NOED.
PS:
Pig Build
Franklin
Sloppy Butcher
NOED
Blood Warden
I think it's not a good idea. NOED is too weak, any survivor with half a brain will remember some totem spots, and you can't effectively patrol both gates and your hex totem, unless totem is in a very lucky spot.
You don't need NOED for BW: just time your hits when last gen is about to be done. Adrenaline can screw you over big time (God I hate that perk), but it's a risk you have to take. Otherwise, the time it takes between last gen popping and exit gates opening should be more than enough to down someone.
I've actually run into a Nurse that did that, blinked behind the gate just before last gen popped and me being my usual totem hunting fiend self went looking just before it popped and found it. It lit up as I was cleansing it and my friends opened the exit gate and got hit just a micro second after I cleansed it lol.
It was totally unexpected and very sneaky on the Nurses part since I've never seen nor heard of a Nurse doing that with NOED. I've blinked behind the gates on accident when they jut out and I fail blink but have never intentionally done it with Insidious and or NOED.
As others have mentioned, all it needs is to refresh its duration anytime you get another hook before it has ended. The counter play would be the survivors waiting it out instead of rushing.