Legion's Base M1 animation is Lacking. (Frenzy Crouching Look?)

**(Clarification: M1 outside of Frenzy, not inside)**

I feel like Legion’s base slash animation looks very clunky and out of place, especially when compared to how they slash during Frenzy. In Frenzy, it looks more like a lunge than a side swipe, so the regular M1 feels like a complete drop in quality. I Feel as if The side swipe animation outside of Frenzy looks pathetic and really ruins the rewarding feeling I’d normally get from landing that initial hit.

I’d prefer if the base slash looked cleaner and more in line with the Frenzy lunge animation, but with slight differences to avoid making it a complete copy.

Also, I think it’s kind of odd how, during Frenzy, it almost looks like you're crouching while running. That’s not necessarily a problem, but the animation from the third-person perspective doesn’t match the first-person POV at all.

What do you guys think of these animations? Should they keep them the same, or make some changes?

Tagged: Killers

Comments