Freddy buff ideas?

We know freddy needs a buff, so put your ideas for a freddy buff here!

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • @TRGraybles said:
    All he really needs is a way so survivors can't wake themselves up. (It makes sense with the movies) the fact that every failed skill check just snaps 'em out of the dream is a joke.. Maybe some add-on upping the 25% that skill fails don't snap 'em out or something?

    I always thought of it as hurting themselves, deducting a health state, to wake up, cause in some of the movies they get hurt to wake up

  • This content has been removed.
  • You can pull an awake Survivor instantly into the dream world the second they enter a closet. Add that feature to Survivors who aren't in the dream world trying to take an ally off a hook.

    Add that same mechanic to the exit gate, pallets, windows, chests and hatches, anywhere the killer is close enough to grab a Survivor off an activity they are doing because all other Killers can do it, Freddy is the only one who cant unless the Survivor is in the closet or in dream state is active.

    Make this consistent please.

  • @TRGraybles said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:
    I always thought of it as hurting themselves, deducting a health state, to wake up, cause in some of the movies they get hurt to wake up

    I know Freddy already has the lesser skillcheck items but what if they got swapped for less snap out items? Failing a skillcheck does in no way hurt a Survivor...

    I know, but the only way to wake up is heading to an aura revealed location and an item is there, using the item will deduct a health state (if injured enter deep wounds) and thats the only way to wake up sound pretty good in my opinion

  • This content has been removed.
  • @TRGraybles said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:
    I know, but the only way to wake up is heading to an aura revealed location and an item is there, using the item will deduct a health state (if injured enter deep wounds) and thats the only way to wake up sound pretty good in my opinion

    Hmm, if it would cost them a health state that would be something else actually!

    like they say "high risk, high reward"

  • 3 levels of dream world just like Doctor's Madness. Each dream transition lasts for 2 seconds. Whenever hooked you reduce 1 dream world. Level 3 dream world you cant wake up unless someone else helps you, you cant work on gens or heal yourself.

    Even tho his rework is done and I doubt any ideas will make It, it's nice to see other people's ideas.
  • @tt_ivi_99 said:
    3 levels of dream world just like Doctor's Madness. Each dream transition lasts for 2 seconds. Whenever hooked you reduce 1 dream world. Level 3 dream world you cant wake up unless someone else helps you, you cant work on gens or heal yourself.

    Even tho his rework is done and I doubt any ideas will make It, it's nice to see other people's ideas.

    I wonder what the rework is?

  • my experience with freddy is as follows - I get caught out and put in the dream state, hooked..eventually..camped...then when I get pulled off hook, back in dream state, tunnelled and #rinserepeat. I think this is a common thing with Freddy so id like this to be tackled but I have no idea how at this moment.

  • Id like the putting people into dream state bit changed so you cant just stomp around the map holding down the button until you randomly find some stealthed Nea or Claudette. I think itd be good for it to maybe run out ? and replenish like the spirits phase. Remember the rework is mainly because its not fun to play as Freddy or Against Freddy.

  • Easy.Make the transition 4 seconds instead of the full 7.Tweak the add ons so they don't greatly reduce the transition.In order to get out of the dream world you need to injure yourself,making you go to an injured state. To balance this out you get no notification when they snap out of the dream world.Lastly,remove the slightly reduced movement speed penalty from the red paint brush add on.

  • @Meme said:
    Easy.Make the transition 4 seconds instead of the full 7.Tweak the add ons so they don't greatly reduce the transition.In order to get out of the dream world you need to injure yourself,making you go to an injured state. To balance this out you get no notification when they snap out of the dream world.Lastly,remove the slightly reduced movement speed penalty from the red paint brush add on.

    I like some of these, I still would nerf the ability spam though with a depleting bar

  • @tt_ivi_99 said:
    3 levels of dream world just like Doctor's Madness. Each dream transition lasts for 2 seconds. Whenever hooked you reduce 1 dream world. Level 3 dream world you cant wake up unless someone else helps you, you cant work on gens or heal yourself.

    Even tho his rework is done and I doubt any ideas will make It, it's nice to see other people's ideas.

    I wonder what the rework is?

    I just hope he doesnt need to have survivors sleeping in order to grab them or stop any interactible actions they do.

    Who knows, maybe Freddy will be a totally new killer when devs release his rework ::chuffed:
  • @tt_ivi_99 said:
    ToxicFengM1n said:

    @tt_ivi_99 said:

    3 levels of dream world just like Doctor's Madness. Each dream transition lasts for 2 seconds. Whenever hooked you reduce 1 dream world. Level 3 dream world you cant wake up unless someone else helps you, you cant work on gens or heal yourself.

    Even tho his rework is done and I doubt any ideas will make It, it's nice to see other people's ideas.

    I wonder what the rework is?

    I just hope he doesnt need to have survivors sleeping in order to grab them or stop any interactible actions they do.

    Who knows, maybe Freddy will be a totally new killer when devs release his rework ::chuffed:

    he could be a transgender?

  • @tt_ivi_99 said:
    ToxicFengM1n said:

    @tt_ivi_99 said:

    3 levels of dream world just like Doctor's Madness. Each dream transition lasts for 2 seconds. Whenever hooked you reduce 1 dream world. Level 3 dream world you cant wake up unless someone else helps you, you cant work on gens or heal yourself.

    Even tho his rework is done and I doubt any ideas will make It, it's nice to see other people's ideas.

    I wonder what the rework is?

    I just hope he doesnt need to have survivors sleeping in order to grab them or stop any interactible actions they do.

    Who knows, maybe Freddy will be a totally new killer when devs release his rework ::chuffed:

    he could be a transgender?

    I'd be down to play with a big chested Federica tbh ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • @TeambossFloze said:
    Id like the putting people into dream state bit changed so you cant just stomp around the map holding down the button until you randomly find some stealthed Nea or Claudette. I think itd be good for it to maybe run out ? and replenish like the spirits phase. Remember the rework is mainly because its not fun to play as Freddy or Against Freddy.

    Freddy is bad enough and you can easily get out of it in 10 seconds.

  • I think he should play like the doctor in the fact that when you get shocked, you scream and it stops what you are doing and periodically makes you stop, same with sleeping, you get a little tired or sleeping animation and you occasionally pause and close your eyes, meaning you stop? More usefulness in that.

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:
    We know freddy needs a buff, so put your ideas for a freddy buff here!

    the most important is with the unhooks, should be an add-on that when you unhook turn into dreamworld

  • Why does he need a buff?
  • @Yamaoka said:
    Why does he need a buff?

    Well, because currently he is one of the weakest killers in the game, his ability literally is used to hit survivors and is the only way to hurt survivors, his ability is countered by 4 man gens with 4 people on it(failing a generator skill check wakes anyone up that is on it) Murky reagent kills his vision, I have a whole list of issues with him, you all think legion is a bad killer but freddy is awful and the opposite of viable, hell, I even fully heal in the dream state to give him a chance