Poppy Playtime Cosmetic Collection
I am being 100% serious.
I am being 100% serious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Given the Drama (NFTs, Harassment and Plagiarism) that has going around the Company who makes that game, I have my concerns and I don't think the will for this IP is strong enough to outweigh those for a long time. Its a shame, its a cool IP.
I am not very educated on the entire genre of horror, but maybe there is a better license out there that takes the concept of Toys R Us and places them in a horror direction. The only other property I know that did this was the Fluffal/Frightfur YuGiOh cards.
I would like to see BHVR do some cuddly murder toy costumes for Killers, Im a big fan of Naughty Bear.