Why Remove Retired Offerings? Piece of History and Nostalgic Reminder of the Past

Imagine my shock and sadness today when I log in and realize all my retired offerings are gone. I have played this game since 2017, and had a small collection of retired offerings, including the offerings from the first Halloween event, and several of the old splinters.

I understand devs might think it is clutter but I really feel like a piece of my love for this game has been taken. Now maybe its not a big deal, but it is truly disheartening to see something I intentionally held onto for memories' sake to be removed without warning or reason.

It's not the biggest deal in the world, but something that I don't like that devs have done. Taking away something I enjoyed for no reason other than it was clutter

Comments

  • I didn't know this until I just went to check my Michael Myers who has had things as old as the original map offerings. This upsets me more than I am able to type in to words … due to me trying not to drop the F-bomb every other sentence. I held onto those on purpose, never prestige Michael once so I would have them forever and then BHVR just decides to take them from me?! ######### Seriously.

  • This is so sad :(

    I had so many retired offerings on my Meg and Nurse </3

  • May have been an unintentional bug with the new UI changes. I would put in a bug report and hopefully the devs can clarify this. Kind of feels like youre being punished for being a DBD veteran :(

  • I had none of these retired offerings, but it's sad that they removed them, there was no need

  • Thanks for flagging this. It's something we're aware of and the team is looking into the situation.