Stop banning disconnects

Fairly self explanatory but my internet disconnects me and I just got banned for another full day, I started playing 3 months ago and I haven't played 2 days in a row ever, I just keep getting banned for internet problems

Comments

  • @aaidan22 said:

    Fairly self explanatory but my internet disconnects me and I just got banned for another full day, I started playing 3 months ago and I haven't played 2 days in a row ever, I just keep getting banned for internet problems

    This will never stop and shouldn't stop. I and the rest of the team shouldn't be punished because you have bad wifi. Not cool. We have to make it through the trial with one less human. This should be fairly explanatory as well. This game requires you to have decent internet.

    I would recommend looking into different avenues to make that happen/providers or wifi extenders. Something.

    The game will never be able to tell the difference between your internet being "bad" or if you just "yanked" on the cord ever so slightly or whatever.

  • Like if people have problems with connection then maybe they should restart their internet every time before they play to minimize it. Its like so minor thing to do.

  • @Wezqu said:

    Like if people have problems with connection then maybe they should restart their internet every time before they play to minimize it. Its like so minor thing to do.

    I've been restarting every three to four trials ever since Dedicated Servers came out, just to give myself the best chances possible. It is only for DBD though. ๐Ÿ˜•