Blood Moon Change Idea
So with the addition of the new Blood Moon I have seen a lot of criticism regarding the new Blood Generators, specifically how fast they are to complete and that got me thinking. What if for every Blood Generator completed it gains a zone similar to the Blood droplet zones from the previous Blood Moon event. The zones could substantially boost bloodpoint gains while inside for both sides to help with the feeling of losing them so fast. They may also encourage longer games with the huge bonuses appearing the more the game progresses. I also think the Blood Generators should award all survivors involved in repairing them points. It's also strange that they don't award points or badges in the objective category. I'm not sure if that's a glitch or not.
I really don't know if this is a plausible idea but I'm a little tired of not really gaining more bloodpoint than if I were to play a normal match as either killer or survivor.
Comments