Meg

######### is with the Meg default hair ist it bugged ?

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • Not sure I see what you mean. If you're talking about the three ponytails, no, she just has three ponytails.

  • it;s always been bugged

  • @Peanits said:
    Not sure I see what you mean. If you're talking about the three ponytails, no, she just has three ponytails.

    it sholud be like that zoom the image at her hair,and u will see the difference

  • @Peanits said:
    Not sure I see what you mean. If you're talking about the three ponytails, no, she just has three ponytails.

    https://youtu.be/Oy9pXxXVkzE there

  • Probably just a model glitch or something, if it bothers you so much play as someone else.

  • @Detective_Jonathan said:
    Probably just a model glitch or something, if it bothers you so much play as someone else.

    before the mid chapter patch it wasn't glitched :(

  • @Razvan said:

    @Detective_Jonathan said:
    Probably just a model glitch or something, if it bothers you so much play as someone else.

    before the mid chapter patch it wasn't glitched :(

    is it the fact her hair is clipping through, cause thats been around for a while

  • You should see kates hair when you sometimes see her it freaks out periodically moving all over the place. You can see it as survivor and killer so its really easy to find her lmao.

    Any girl character with hair that moves usually has this issue, I think it was way worse before but still kinda of bad now.

  • @FireHazard said:
    You should see kates hair when you sometimes see her it freaks out periodically moving all over the place. You can see it as survivor and killer so its really easy to find her lmao.

    Any girl character with hair that moves usually has this issue, I think it was way worse before but still kinda of bad now.

    same with fengs electric hair, the bright blue one you can see fengs old hair colour

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @FireHazard said:
    You should see kates hair when you sometimes see her it freaks out periodically moving all over the place. You can see it as survivor and killer so its really easy to find her lmao.

    Any girl character with hair that moves usually has this issue, I think it was way worse before but still kinda of bad now.

    same with fengs electric hair, the bright blue one you can see fengs old hair colour

    Fengs blue hair, and Neas pink hair is such a dead give away every time i'm a killer.

  • @FireHazard said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @FireHazard said:
    You should see kates hair when you sometimes see her it freaks out periodically moving all over the place. You can see it as survivor and killer so its really easy to find her lmao.

    Any girl character with hair that moves usually has this issue, I think it was way worse before but still kinda of bad now.

    same with fengs electric hair, the bright blue one you can see fengs old hair colour

    Fengs blue hair, and Neas pink hair is such a dead give away every time i'm a killer.

    I run it cause it looks nice with the outfit im running, but its how buggy it is that I dont like

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @FireHazard said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @FireHazard said:
    You should see kates hair when you sometimes see her it freaks out periodically moving all over the place. You can see it as survivor and killer so its really easy to find her lmao.

    Any girl character with hair that moves usually has this issue, I think it was way worse before but still kinda of bad now.

    same with fengs electric hair, the bright blue one you can see fengs old hair colour

    Fengs blue hair, and Neas pink hair is such a dead give away every time i'm a killer.

    I run it cause it looks nice with the outfit im running, but its how buggy it is that I dont like

    I don't remember when this started, but I think it was before Hallowed Blight. Cause I don't remember see it this often before then.