Let me post my post for new killer ideas. Thanks

Like title says. The dev are some reason hiding/not allowing me to post new ideas for killers. Its actually quite weird. Fix please thanks

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Well usually they dont care much about it but Chapter Ideas are usually supposed to go here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/Creations

    Are you sure its not because you account is new so the system does not allow you to post pictures?
    I do believe there is a waiting period for that part.

  • I don't post pictures, and honestly it was only because i had tags which were "killer" "survivor" and "maps" which i think it totally ridiculous that just because i had tags, my posts were not being made.

    I found a way to post my posts without using the tags. So 🥴🤦

  • @Emeal said:

    Well usually they dont care much about it but Chapter Ideas are usually supposed to go here:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/Creations

    Are you sure its not because you account is new so the system does not allow you to post pictures?
    I do believe there is a waiting period for that part.

    If you'd like to check out my new post about the new killers and stuff feel free! Lmk what you think!

  • The reason why your post was not showing up, is because you edited it and it went to the Spam Filter, waiting for a manual approval. It should be there now.

  • @Rizzo said:

    The reason why your post was not showing up, is because you edited it and it went to the Spam Filter, waiting for a manual approval. It should be there now.

    Thank you.

    I noticed if you put tags in posts it doesn't work for some reason. But i did edit the current post "without tags" cause i forgot to add survivors, thank you for letting me know, wish i could delete this one lol.