Slide-Vault?
Did they removed it? Because whenever you try it, it makes you vault slower
Edit: Slide-Vaulting is a visual glitch when you press the space button and stop moving but the game still allowing you to vault while your character is sliding
Did they removed it? Because whenever you try it, it makes you vault slower
Edit: Slide-Vaulting is a visual glitch when you press the space button and stop moving but the game still allowing you to vault while your character is sliding
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Vaults have been feeling janky for awhile (as usual) but I did notice this too.
Ngl I thought you was @wolfph this whole time xd
@op yes everything for survivors is always broken. They should start the survivors with wheel chairs and crutches cause for how long we complain about fast vault but still get hit 5 feet away from windows because killer ping takes priority.
I have never done this. Perhaps I can't with a controller?
Yes slide vaults were removed in this update.