Today's the bug fixing patch, right?
On previous stream they said "Next week" so I'm asking:
Is today the bug fixing patch? Considering that every patch and ptb is on Tuesday I think yes but I want to make sure ![]()
On previous stream they said "Next week" so I'm asking:
Is today the bug fixing patch? Considering that every patch and ptb is on Tuesday I think yes but I want to make sure ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Let's hope so but there hasn't been any word about it
Most likely tomorrow, when the event starts. Saves having updates 2 days in a row.
Really? If true then I have to wait till I get home
What bug fixing patch? The one that will fix the sliding after the pallet drop? The Basement bug? The vaulting bug? The sound in Haddonfield? The flexing bug?
All the bug fixes
Downloading a patch right now....
I'm > @Shad03 said:
I'm being serious, what bug had them in such a rush to release a patch after 1 week.
I honestly do not know. Probably a few bugs that are mostly unimportant compared to the ones we've been complaining about. And by 'we' I mean everyone who had noticed. Since I haven't been on DbD for a bit. At least, not enough to notice.
Got it. I'm 1 Minute away from finding out l.
I'll try to post a pic or something.
@ReneAensland
Please do
Here you go.
I was kinda right. Still, these look like moderately good things that were fixed.
Definitely yes.
That is?
Or a Legion deletion patch but oh well....