I can't find a lobby as a survivor?
Am I the only one but I am sitting here for 10 minutes even restarted the game once but can't find a single event lobby? Anyone else has this problem?
Am I the only one but I am sitting here for 10 minutes even restarted the game once but can't find a single event lobby? Anyone else has this problem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
look at the red box right above you on this page ๐
Look up
We're aware of a matchmaking issue preventing play at the current time, we apologise for the inconvenience and our team is working on a fix - we will update as soon as more information is known.