Really wish the event offering stacked for everyone...

I miss the good old days of everyone getting a bajillion BP for stacking 5 T_T

Comments

  • I hate that they’re always doing personal offerings for every event besides the anniversary. I know people complained that others could “free load” off peoples event offerings but let’s be real, how entitled are you to be complaining about others getting bp from an offering you put in. It’s not like you’re losing out on any bp. I hope the devs reconsider all event offerings (bloodshot eye, dowsing rod and mistle toes) to be stackable next go round.

  • @MoZo said:

    I hate that they’re always doing personal offerings for every event besides the anniversary. I know people complained that others could “free load” off peoples event offerings but let’s be real, how entitled are you to be complaining about others getting bp from an offering you put in. It’s not like you’re losing out on any bp. I hope the devs reconsider all event offerings (bloodshot eye, dowsing rod and mistle toes) to be stackable next go round.

    I've also seen people say it sucked when they got tunneled out, etc….but you still got enough points to get at least 1 more offering if you did anything at all.

  • I'm also tired of event generators only giving completion points to survivors on the generator when it finishes.

    I complain about this every event. You do 99% of the generator but get chased off, often because a teammate leads the killer to you, then the teammate pops the gen and gets the event points as a reward for sandbagging you. Everyone alive in the match should get the points for the event generator popping.