Idle doctor players!

I have been playing for like 2 years. Why are there still idling dr players? This ruins the experience, and messes up hos data. Where is behavior??? Why haven't you addressed this? It's not hard at all to fix,they are farming shards. Just look at any account over 3 months old who keeps playing dr and has a trash kill rate.

Totally ruining the game on asian servers!

Comments

  • Oh i stay Idle to If i see some Bully Squads because i hate to play against them and sadly i do… I dont know what Behaviour Thinks to serv them to me if i play Normaly, so Idle Killer = No Fun for everyone

  • @Sakura_Arisawa said:

    Oh i stay Idle to If i see some Bully Squads because i hate to play against them and sadly i do… I dont know what Behaviour Thinks to serv them to me if i play Normaly, so Idle Killer = No Fun for everyone

    Do you play dr? There are people farming shards