My suggested changes for Kaneki from the perspective of someone who both plays as and against.

Firstly, I feel like Yamori's Mask should be reverted to the PTB version. Also, why doesn't hiding in lockers prevent the scream like any other scream prevention? If a Kaneki uses Yamori's Mask, the ONLY counters are Hardened or Calm Spirit, otherwise you will ALWAYS SCREAM.

Secondly, Make it so Kaneki's power starts recharging AFTER he's able to attack/cancel again, so survivors do have more of a chance to actually make some distance. Also, recharge should be increased by maybe a second.

Third, pallet vaults should be slower than window vaults. I'd say probably just revert that change.

Fourth, PLEASE tone down the reticle delay so one, I can actually leap around people instead of accidentally grabbing them because the reticle stays on them after I look away, and two, so when people round corners I don't still get the hit. This is fine on Singularity's teleports because it doesn't directly damage, and survivors can still make distance, but on Kaneki with it giving a free health state, the lingering needs to be toned down. I would say 'removed' but BHVR is adamant on letting console players be able to play Kaneki.

And lastly, Kaneki shouldn't be able to get the injure from half his terror radius away. He should be able to position himself to where he can get close enough to grab you, not just get a grab from 20 or so meters away, whatever the actual distance is.

Not saying nuke my boy, just saying tweak some numbers so he doesn't get dropkicked, and it'll also be some quality of life for Kaneki players as well when it comes to the reticle linger.

Comments