Ghoul can skip attack cooldown at High Ping.

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
People are saying on reddit that if you have really high ping on John Ghoul, the game does not stop you from some cooldowns after using power. This has happened to me a few times, and I thought it was related to the power, but it seems very overpowered now, which means something properly isnt working right.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
1. Have high Ping.
2. Land the Free Hit Attack
3. ?????
4. Attack again after no delay.

VIDEO:
https://packaged-media.redd.it/salpeil77xse1/pb/m2-res_720p.mp4?m=DASHPlaylist.mpd&v=1&e=1743868800&s=89200ac196410a27773d10f4240e4da1bd625dc4

Comments

  • Crazy he is not killswitched when this sorta stuff is going on with him. Making it unplayable for suviours.

  • he wont be killswitched by a lil problem that might. Im sure BHVR is catching on to these problems.
    As well as the Vault Freeze attack he can do:

    @Vasella said:

    Hi BHVR, please take a look at and If possible fix/remove ghouls grab over window/pallet bug/animation lock, right know if you (as survivor) are not marked by kagune, vault and be like 2-3 meters behind pallet or window and get hit by Kaneki's kagune you will get Stun locked the same way like normal grab but during that ghoul just vaults pallet/window. It makes it very frustrating to play against. Imagine you go to the pallet, drop it and because of that bug the very thing that supposed to help you escape is making you die faster.

    Recent nerfs were fine kudos for your work, but please remove this animation (or bug I don't know if its intended or not) in upcoming patch. Don't get me wrong Im not talking about reducing vault speed or removing it, everything that I wrote here is about survivor being unable to move during Kaneki's vault animation, most people complain about it because it makes it unplayable if Kaneki knows how to force this bug on almost every chase involving windows/pallets.

    I just want express my thoughts to make this killer fun to play as and against it, and I feel that forcing players to stay in one place for 1-2s is not very pleasant.

    Additional suggestion is to remove option for Kaneki to get enraged if he don't hit survivors, i think there is logic behind this statement because he is enraged after drinking blood right? So why should he get enraged even if he missed the survivor? I came up with this idea because enraged status right know lasts for like 90% of game, most ghoul players once hit first person they find stay in enraged status till end of the game.

    Overall thanks for fun killer, and awesome collab.

    For everyone who disagrees with me or have better suggestions please comment I would love to read it, no hate please I just try to make game better by posting my feedback.

    Much love and have a nice day.

    But people need to upvote the problems if they have seen it happen so BHVR knows how bad it is.
    I doubt they look at this particular bug report and think wow this problem is super urgent, when im the only one who took my time to report it AND upvoted it once.

  • @Emeal said:

    he wont be killswitched by a lil problem that might. Im sure BHVR is catching on to these problems.
    As well as the Vault Freeze attack he can do:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/443534/kaneki-vault-animation

    But people need to upvote the problems if they have seen it happen so BHVR knows how bad it is.
    I doubt they look at this particular bug report and think wow this problem is super urgent, when im the only one who took my time to report it AND upvoted it once.

    Oh you have my upvote don't worry but with this and neme invisible zombies bugs not kill switching the add ons, my doubts that this be addressed is 0.00000001% hopefully.

  • @buggybug said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3916904#Comment_3916904

    Oh you have my upvote don't worry but with this and neme invisible zombies bugs not kill switching the add ons, my doubts that this be addressed is 0.00000001% hopefully.

    I've certainly been there, but I encourage you to take heart. BHVR has made this forum for us so we may help them.
    So we shall help them until we give up, I just dont worry about it and just report/ suggest as much as I can.
    I also use the other platforms, reddit & bluesky to make sure I can get to them from other angles.

    Its up to BHVR to handle the rest and I'm sure its on their lists, but if they have time to deal with it is a question.