Seeing as the other platforms have them, it would appear that this is out of the devs’ hands. I assume it’s some certification thing or similar issue on Microsoft’s end. I mean, the Xbox achievements never come the same day as a new chapter, but I will admit that this seems to be taking longer than usual.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seeing as the other platforms have them, it would appear that this is out of the devs’ hands. I assume it’s some certification thing or similar issue on Microsoft’s end. I mean, the Xbox achievements never come the same day as a new chapter, but I will admit that this seems to be taking longer than usual.