Strenght in Shadows healing visual bug

There is a bug with selfhealing with Strenght in Shadows. I was healing in the basement and the healing progress bar was full from the very beginning. The healing time was normal but the visual was bugged. Friend I played with saw this also occuring on their hud. They also saw me being fully healed.

The bug doesn't occure every time but I don't know when this occurs.

The photo was taken after the release of Ken Kaneki but the bug also occured before that.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Using Strenght in Shadows in basement. But not every time but I don't know when this occurs.

Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2025.04.03 - 18.10.43.54.png

Comments

  • Could you please attach the logs?

    To find them:

    1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the "Run" command.
    2. In the text box paste the following: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    3. Click "OK" - this will open your Dead by Daylight Logs folder.
      • If it does not open the Dead by Daylight Logs folder, it may mean that when installing Dead by Daylight you chose to save your files somewhere else and will need to check there.
    4. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file

    Thank you.

  • DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.04.16-14.30.33.log

    This is a log from another day, but I had the Bug there also, but I didn't know when exactly. If necessary, I could upload the log file when the bug occurs again with the correct timestamp.