The new lobby background looks very nice!

Big fan of the new lobby backdrop. Has some nice neutral colors with a colorful blue. Looks really great with ghostie. Kudos to the art team!

205000~1.JPG

Comments

  • Nothing will ever beat the Winter Solstice lobby.

    I really hope BHVR will give us a way to download old lobbies. The Tokyo Ghoul lobby is cool, but it's only available for 5 days, we're gonna lose it forever when the Blood Moon event comes out😩

  • I like the music too

  • @Jay_Whyask said:

    Nothing will ever beat the Winter Solstice lobby.

    I really hope BHVR will give us a way to download old lobbies. The Tokyo Ghoul lobby is cool, but it's only available for 5 days, we're gonna lose it forever when the Blood Moon event comes out😩

    I wonder why didn't they make this into a thing you can buy for shards/cells years ago.

    I'd like it.

  • @SoGo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3904108#Comment_3904108

    I wonder why didn't they make this into a thing you can buy for shards/cells years ago.

    I'd like it.

    Honestly, that's not a bad idea. Some extra revenuefor BHVR, and players can customize their game a bit more.