Fogwise (potentially plus eyes) problem with The Ghoul

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

Seeing The Ghoul's aura passed the alotted time with the perk (even with Eyes of Belmont extension).

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

I was using the perk combo of Eyes of Belmont and Fogwise. When the 8 seconds of aura reading were done I could still see the aura of specifically the back piece where the tendrils connect to The Ghoul until I saw him in the open again. It happened on Dead Dawg Saloon if that changes things for some reason.

VIDEO: I unfortunately wasn't streaming

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
DeadByDaylight.log

Comments

  • I also had this happen, but with Inner Focus instead. The bug is not exclusive to Fogwise

  • I also had this happen against the ghoul. I had scene partner and eyes of Belmont. I wound see the back part of the killer only until I was back into there terror radius. Then it would disappear

  • This happens with Object of Obsession as well.