Fix VPN'ers plaguing DBD.

Add killer ping to the pregame lobby. So I can dodge. Thanks.

Comments

  • I think they screwed up the server region assignments. I keep getting put into lobbies with survivors from the UK, or even Spain….despite me living in Central U.S.

  • @RpTheHotrod said:

    I think they screwed up the server region assignments. I keep getting put into lobbies with survivors from the UK, or even Spain….despite me living in Central U.S.

    That would be VPN'ers. VPN'ing to a whole other continent instead of a server local to them so they can win every game due to high ping and lag spikes. I report them all for exploiting idc atp.

  • @imabakedpot8o said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3904069#Comment_3904069

    That would be VPN'ers. VPN'ing to a whole other continent instead of a server local to them so they can win every game due to high ping and lag spikes. I report them all for exploiting idc atp.

    Naw, I mean they literally say they are from the UK, or that their steam profile shows they live in Spain. Even if they were VPNing, why is it putting me into a UK server?