Why did they removed Ken Kaneki's screaming while leaping with his power?

I thought that the screaming while Ken was leaping with his power had a certain charm and i liked that it kinda made rounds more chaotic for Survivor and especially for killers playing him. So why did they remove it, it was fine wasn't it?

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • @HyperMatschbirne said:

    I thought that the screaming while Ken was leaping with his power had a certain charm and i liked that it kinda made rounds more chaotic for Survivor and especially for killers playing him. So why did they remove it, it was fine wasn't it?

    Well not me, but it annoyed a lot of people as far as I've seen in the forum. I found it funny, the only thing that annoyed me was his breakdown in the lobby every 10 seconds xD

  • Because a lot of people found it annoying (and to be fair, hearing a screech non-stop gets old after a while, it's why I mute my game when waiting in lobby while searching for a match as Kaneki: dude won't stop screaming even though nothing is happening) and it's not like he's exactly discreet even without it.