31 Minute PS4 Solo Queue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md7D7dNPA9U
Of course I don't expect you to watch it, but if you can tell...I was lobby dodged twice. Two games I found the Ping was over 300.
How is this fun?
31 minute queue to potentially get moried, camped, tunneled.
How does the matchmaking team think this is acceptable.
This was at 2:30pm. Western Time. Los Angeles. Today.
Comments
Then explain how killers have insta queues.
If it was a lobby problem, then both sides would have to wait, but since only one side has to wait for the other to fill up......
I play solo and in swf sometimes 2,3, or 4 man. i was having as much problems with solo as i was in a 2 man swf. 4 man was popping quick saturday night.
What else can I say about this, game is dying for all survivor nerf and stupid update?, most ps4 players just play gta v, fortnite, battlefield 4, god of war, etc..
You forgot to add that CODBO4 has also seen playership drop dramatically and well God of war...welcome to 2019 Arroz...idiot