Mistakenly given the new Rabbit Costume and Awakened Ghoul outfits
As title says. PC, Steam.
Don't even own the DLC. Just loaded in and it's claiming I already have these two outfits purchased?
As title says. PC, Steam.
Don't even own the DLC. Just loaded in and it's claiming I already have these two outfits purchased?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
forgot to attach this, sorry…
The team is aware of this and are actively looking into it. Thanks for flagging it here!
Yup, same here!
Same here! I went in to buy Rize and I noticed I had both Awakened Ghoul and Nea's outfit, despite not buying either. I still bought Rize, though!
Hello! Same issue, i bought the dlc on Steam but no cosmetics but for some reason i too have the awakened ghoul and Rabbit skin. Didnt want to get banned so best to report it here.