I know people want some kind of cosmetic but P100 already has a 'reward', it's being able to consistently obtain ultra rares and very rares every single bloodweb as it resets to the level 50 bloodweb everytime.
Though I personally would like to see a badge/banner of the character you got to P100 :P
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the P100 reward is the P100 badge
I know people want some kind of cosmetic but P100 already has a 'reward', it's being able to consistently obtain ultra rares and very rares every single bloodweb as it resets to the level 50 bloodweb everytime.
Though I personally would like to see a badge/banner of the character you got to P100 :P
The reward is the friends we made along the way.
that’s so true, I’m glad you and I are best friends now.
Yeah as a killer main i have accumulated a whole lot of friends on the path to P100.
I am going into my profile and all i see what a peace of #### i am and that i should #### myself among other things.
Then amongst the swarm of these comments i got a few kind ones.
Well you are 1/10th my friend now