Disconnected killers

So I noticed that sometimes some killers disconnect for any reason, they turn into both, however, compared to survivor bots, killer bots don't do anything but hit the air and mess around in place. The game would be more enjoyable if these bots were actually "trying" so they'd be a bit of a challenge at least

Comments

  • @Sleepy_sunny said:

    So I noticed that sometimes some killers disconnect for any reason, they turn into both, however, compared to survivor bots, killer bots don't do anything but hit the air and mess around in place. The game would be more enjoyable if these bots were actually "trying" so they'd be a bit of a challenge at least

    The only time I have seen a killer bot was in 2v8. Are they in 1v4 now if a killer disconnects or is disconnected for any reason?

  • I'm not entirely sure if they're bots, but me and my friend have seen this multiple times now, so we just assumed it was. The killers basically stand still and just slash or use their skill on nothing. They don't even walk around or look at you, They didn't act very humanely, so we assumed they had to be bots.

  • They are not in game bots. Those are players setting automated script to either cause their MMR to drop or them farming bloodpoints. I would recommend to just fix the gens and leave then report them for exploits as they are exploiting the game to farm as afk. Don't go near them don't let them hit you as they get points for it just fix gens, report the killer and go to next match.

  • Good to know, thank you