MARCH STATS!!!!
Usually, I would not bother posting these stats until April, but I'm going to play dbd probably at all until the Chapter drops on Wednesday, so I have no reason to hold these back. This month, there wasn't anything holding me back from stats like the previous two so all matches were counted. However, I didn't include any matches from PTB because… it's PTB and I did stay in that essentially until it closed. Okay let's get to it!
These are the killers I faced as survivor along with their kill and pick rates. Shockingly, I didn't face a single Nurse, Clown, Twins, Artist, Dredge, Xenomorph, or Dark Lord, but I did face Hag. Bubba and Oni were the deadliest killers being faced more than Blight and still keeping their 100% kill rate. The saintliest killer was Demogorgon getting a 0k, so sad. Maybe next time buddy. Nothing really stood out this month except I faced every single Ghost Face from this month over the weekend. Prior to Friday, I hadn't seen a single one.
Here are all the survivors I faced as killer with their escape and pick rates. I didn't see a single Quentin, Tapp, Jeff, or Ripley this month which is… about right. Elodie was the best at escaping keeping her 100% escape rate over multiple matches unlike Yoichi I only saw like 1 of. Adam was unfortunately the worst at escaping, escaping 0% of his matches. I noticed though a lot of Adam's were extremely altruistic and that killed an Adam every time. Even if he had an easy escape. Also oh shocker, Sable is the most picked survivor, who could have guessed.


Comments
No Artist and Dredge, RIP :-(
I have so much to learn.