A bunch of killers are just not hooking survivors and letting them all bleed to death
jokes on them, I'll just go watch youtube, but thank you for wasting our time : )
jokes on them, I'll just go watch youtube, but thank you for wasting our time : )
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is a salt post lmao
Well you cant hear slugged survivors since the last patch
I leave survivors on the floor bleeding out quite regularly too,
Ooh salt post.
Looks like someone just ran into their first slug killer!
Or were hooks being destroyed, or something?
You can of course hear them, there isn't any issues since recent patch regarding slugged survs.
If you meant Bill...of course, since his release, his dying state moans are the least audible of all survivors (Ace's injured sounds are the most quiet ones for an example, often not needing IW).
Good that you can hear them. Sound is pretty broken on my client....
There's LITERALLY multiple perks to counter slugging AND it was nerfed recently. Also, the entire reason killers slug end game is because of the devs refusal to give a proper fix to the hatch. Why would they be stupid and hook the 3rd person just so they can kill themselves and let the other guy get to escape for free? You're complaining that the killer didn't play dumb.
Don't complain killers slug when the game has been balanced to leave them no other options to choose from.
Sometimes it's just more efficient than wasting time carrying someone to a hook. It can be risky but hooking is sometimes more risky (ds and lack of hooks).
I slug probably 50% of the time (vs hooking). Sometimes they bleed out before I can find them again.
100% of the time I don't really care if it's fun for the survivor. That's not my job; it's the developers' jobs.
I usualy only slug survivors when there are no hook nearby.