No one plays on PC anymore?
I'm just curious.
I switched of cross-play and since then we don't get enough players for a match to start.
At least always the same players meet again at the camp fire, when we got kicked by server.
I'm just curious.
I switched of cross-play and since then we don't get enough players for a match to start.
At least always the same players meet again at the camp fire, when we got kicked by server.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cross-play off will match you only with players who also have it turned off. Unless they changed it at some point…
Most PC players have cross-play on.
Thank you for the eye opener. :-)
That aspect of CrossPlay off isolating you so much isn't well known I feel.
Other PC platforms will show up as globes. You can be on Steam and play Epic players and not know unless they chat at the end.