Prevent skill checks from appearing when stopping repairs or healing.

Please make it so that stopping generator repairs or healing does not result in a failed skill check.

This small misfortune can negatively impact the game and cause significant frustration.

Additionally, please add a visual notification effect when a skill check occurs to support deaf players and DBD streamers.

123.png

Comments

  • Rather than automatic cancel, I would prefer if they just made it work as overcharge skill check, so you have chance to hit it even while running.

  • @PetTheDoggo said:

    Rather than automatic cancel, I would prefer if they just made it work as overcharge skill check, so you have chance to hit it even while running.

    This would be best I think.

    However getting that skill check when getting off a gen has been in the game since 2018 at least. I have to believe if they could have fixed that without wreaking 14 other things they would have by now, same for the skill checks when healing.