OH Naaaahh!!!! πββοΈ BHVR help me!!! π₯Ίπ€£
I was delivering an order and had to drive up a hill with a log cabin nearby and a well. π³
I know I main Sadako but I think my time has come!
I was delivering an order and had to drive up a hill with a log cabin nearby and a well. π³
I know I main Sadako but I think my time has come!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As fun as it might be to climb out of that well and scare the hell out of everyone, I wouldn't advise going down there. Plus you gotta wait for seven days before climbing back out. That's gonna suck.
I am not going NEAR that well. lol