chucky..

Will chucky get any more updates soon?

Comments

  • I’m kinda sick of seeing chucky’s in every second update and other killers being left behind. I know chucky isn’t in the best spot, but him being updated so frequently leaves a bitter taste behind.

    I want Sadako to get some chase focused buffs like removed TV auras and condemned nerfs, so passive condemned can be brought back to discourage people from turning off TVs.

  • @Langweilig said:

    I’m kinda sick of seeing chucky’s in every second update and other killers being left behind. I know chucky isn’t in the best spot, but him being updated so frequently leaves a bitter taste behind.

    I want Sadako to get some chase focused buffs like removed TV auras and condemned nerfs, so passive condemned can be brought back to discourage people from turning off TVs.

    I mean, they should have left him alone before that big nerf…