Fix the game, its been out entirely too long for these issues

can someone please explain the point of windows and pallets? I jump through the window (finish the animation) and the killer hits me through it, I jump over a pallet (finish the animation) and the killer hits me over it. It actually makes no sense. Im using the only two things you have in the game to get away from the killer and it doesnt matter. You already made the killer way faster than the survivors so if I cant outrun them and I cant escape them because they hit me over and through the two obstacles youve placed in the game, can you explain what im supposed to do? Genuine question, I used to he Iridescent as a survivor, but youve made this game worse for survivors, not harder, worse. At no point during the game should I be wondering how I got hit when im on the other side of a wall, rock, pallet, window or anything. Please for the love of God fix the game. I have countless video evidence of this happening but your website design does not allow me to post these videos because they arent a certain type of file. More than happy to send you an email with all the broken functions and features of this game. I mean, its been out for what, 8 years, and we are still having these types of issues, lets work on fixing the game before adding 37 different characters and outfits.

Comments

  • @xerox8521 said:

    Maybe just a subjective feeling but ever since the vaults broke (female survivors gaining less distance than male survivors) and their attempt to fix it it has gone worse than it was before.

    This is so true, when the Elmer glue fix to the female survivors was fix after how long, vaults regardless of female or male seem worst.

  • @xCakeStick said:

    It works as intended. Yours and the killer ping are also a factor when it comes to this.

    Please I don't want to hear anything about ping, or PIP or anything, just fix the game.

  • They won't. Same as dropping a pallet and taking damage despite the pallet actually stunning the killer. It is intended for everything to favor towards killer.

1 2 ›