DBD Slogan
Whatever happened to the DBD slogan “Death is not an escape” I swear I haven’t heard that in what feels like forever, the most recent I heard of it was from the Duolingo post where they said “Sorry Duo, but death is not an escape.” The splash screen doesn’t even say the slogan anymore, I’m just wondering what happened to the slogan? It’s honestly a cool and a little unnerving slogan when you first start playing the game.
Comments
They don’t use that slogan anymore because they are slowly nerfing killers to where survivors won’t die at all. Why mention Death at all atp?
nonono, they don't mention the slogan anymore because in the midst of this "go next" pandemic, Death IS an escape for survivors xD
You’re right lmao 😂
that was wicked
They're obsessed with "fog this, fog that" when fog hasn't been in the game for years..
I like the new motto "Dead by Daylight" anytime we get RE content