We're gonna live forever needs buffs
1-Since BBQ & Chilli has one extra effects besides granting points i feel like wglf needs a side effect aswell.
2-It's literally impossible to get 4 stacks once out of 5 matches i can get to 4 stacks. But as killer using BBQ & Chilli i literally get 4 stacks every game and i dont even stress about it.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
WGLF is much easier to gain tokens, that's why BBQ has another effect.
This.
By the way, survivors have much stronger perks than killers, even while the game is 4vs1. They have 16 crutch perks versus 4 mediocre.
I feel like it should have an added effect that aids the person you rescued. For example: once you unhook the survivor he/she gets to see the killer's aura for 2-3 seconds as long as the killer is 40m+ away. This would in no way affect the person using WGLF and wouldn't be detrimental to the killer either as he'd have to be 40m+ away, so nowhere near the hook.
The only benefit is being kicked out of the ######### match because I got farmed. Also, are you seriously going super balance freak on a BP perk? One that’s reduce the slots used on meta? What is with you guys. No ones asking for it to become LITERALLY THE STRONGEST PERK IN THE GAME (Like BBQ). Just some small neat effect
Hell ye, I'm all for an added li'l bonus to WGLF.
Also I completely disagree with people that say those stacks are easier to get than BBQ, I find it way easier to get to 4 BBQ stacks than 4 WGLF stacks.
I knew what I said would be questioned, and I wanted it to. You see, many people tell me about survivor perks “it’s overused, it should be nerfed because everyone uses it. USAGE = OP needs NERF” so seeing how BBQ is the most used perk for killers, I made an irony sandwich. By the way WGLF is not used that often. Not even close to the frequency of what BBQ is.
Only when in dire need of Bloodpoints, no one would use it to survive lol.
In turn, everyone uses BBQ to help them kill.
I know tons of people who think WGLF is too weak. Also, it can be compared to BBQ, let’s go. 1) BBQ has easier and less out of the way stacks to get. 2) BBQ has one of the best innate abilities, that’s be a meta perk by itself. VERDICT, WGLF is butt trash compared to BBQ and should be buffed. Lightweight is the strength of predator. Iron will is stronger than strider, but strider effects the heathy. Bitter murmur and dark sense. Perks that are parallels are nearly equal in strength.
Right now WLGF is some alley hobo, BBQ is a snobby rich kid.
That’s not how that works, and is a total cop-out.
no, it doesn't. As someone mentioned above, its a 4 vs 1 i.e. 16 perks vs 4 perks. If you really need the BP, play more altruistic for the stacks. As a team, you lose 1 out of 16 perk slots for a BP gain while its not the same for the killer. They both are not in the same league to be compared.
how in the hell wglf is easier to gain tokens? have you used both perks at equal times?
I can agree that of course it should not be nearly as powerful as BBQ overall, but giving a small added bonus would give incentive to not just use it for farming purposes, and could actually give it a place on a proper build. I think something similar to the healing boost on We'll Make It or just anything healing/hook related would be reasonable, not something crazy strong like seeing the killers aura.
1) BBQ’s boost compared to WGLF is a metric ######### ton more than slight. 2) Solo survivors choices dictated by SWF sucks yet again. And its over a BP perk no less. Why? Just why? Just give it a small bonus or increase bloodpoint gain.
I would rather them to simply remove all the BP bonuses and make them eventually passives, and make perks to be actual mecanics. Allocating a perk for BP isn't fun, especially since you feel forced to do so.
I tend to repeat that since the release of these perks but people seems to like the concept of BP perks for some reasons, which is dumb considering you could actually get these BP bonuses as passives and get actual fun stuff to equip instead to make the game more interesting, and not to force you into a 3-perk builds for both sides.
The Survivor that uses WGLF basically handicaps themselves into a 3 perk build.
This is not true for a Killer running BBQ.
Devs seem to think its easier to get stacks on WGLF than BBQ and I have no idea why.
They seem to be forgetting that once the Survivor is dead the perk no longer gains bloodpoints - the Killer is in the game for the full match and only has to hook, NOT EVEN KILL.
Running half the game for the one survivor is harder, than sandbagging/bodyblocking, sorry. That's why BBQ has additional effect, and WGLF has 2 CONDIDIONS (unhooking/bodyblocking) to gain tokens.
@RSB
It’s not easier, even with 2 ways, and you also missed the point.
It is, really. Also remember, that for whole 4 tokens, killer needs to hook ALL survivors, but survivor can farm 4 tokens even from one, other survivor. Unhooking and bodyblocking is easier, than catching the 4 loopers.
How often do you use WGLF? What about BBQ? If you really want points, you should use them equally, I bet you don’t, if you don’t, then that right there shows there’s a problem. Also, I get all 4 stacks of BBQ basically every game. WGLF not even CLOSE. All survivors have to compete, you can simply body block or unhook instantly, as you’ll kill the team or yourself. You are basically saying WGLF should stay trash because a coordinated SWF can body block well. Solo players exist, and a POINT perk, shouldn’t even be considered to be balanced around SWF
If its harder to catch the 4 loopers, HOW ARE THE SURVIVORS GETTING WGLF TOKENS????
Derp.
Well now haven’t you gotten yourself in a corner?
Shhh... Let him live in the meanders of his logic.
Uh no, not “shhh” he’s right RSB. You straight up contradicted yourself.
And I have WGLF in my usual survivor's perk build with BT, SB and SC. It is quite effective and very rewarding build. I get 4 tokens almost everytime (I don't if I die too soon), but with BBQ I almost never got 4 tokens, because when I manage to catch and kill my first 1-2 survivors, they often have the doors opened and are tbagging me at the gates.
It is because - when I catch the first looper, the other survivors are bodyblocking gaining 1 token, and one of them gains additional token for unhooking him.
Is you have 2 people COMPLETELY KILLED, and the other 2 NOT EVEN TOUCHED... then I can definitely see why you don’t get stacks. If you camp or tunnel, of course you won’t get any. At rank 1 killer I average in between 3-4 kills, and always got 4 stacks. So you should technically too. Unless you use Freddy, he’s ass and needs a huge rework.
You seem to be in love with 4v16 perks. So, for all survivors to benefit the same as killer, they need 16 tokens, thatsvway harder than 4 hooks. But in honestly, even with the 4 tokens and not the comparison, it’s still harder. You have to put your life on the line, and unless it’s a tunneler, you’ll get hooked from body blocking.
The thing is you won't kill all 4 survivors at high ranks without tunneling, when you do not use Nurse (which I'm bored of).
@RSB
I used Doctor when I did those actions. It is VERY possible without nurse and tunneling. Main reason I could do it easy, BBQ. That perks insane.
At rank 1, 4 kills with Doctor without tunneling/camping versus 4 SWF loopers? Sure, I would love to see a video of that.
@RSB
I usually get 2 or 3 against SWF. 3-4 in general. Nice selective reading though, and instantly perceiving I was talking about SWF.
Because most of the players at R1 are SWF...
Then I guess I’m just a real good doc main, I don’t know why I succeed other than I do. But anyway, my most proud moment was 4K-ing a P3 squadette with 4 BNP’s. This was before the doc cube. I have no clue how I did it. I was sweating bullets the whole time. It was perfectly fair to be given a hell of a time though, as they spent 4 ultra rares
I'm just gonna post this here... does the WGLF stack with offerings?
Yep, max is 600% with 5 party streamers.
Heavily disagree, it does what it needs to do and it does it amazingly well.
What needs a buff is No One Left Behind.
I actually feel like WGLF is more how BBQ & Chili should be. Don't crucify me yet, bear with me.
You sacrifice a perk slot to get more bloodpoints. You choose to make the game harder for yourself and get rewarded as a result.
BBQ & Chili, on the other hand, is a decent perk which just so happens to shower you in bloodpoints if you use it. It's a no brainer.
I'd prefer the bloodpoints just be its own. It's pretty arbitrary to have bloodpoints tied to specific perks and not others. The recurring theme with all other bloodpoint boosting addons/perks is that you hinder yourself in exchange for points, making BBQ & Chili the oddball out. The result of that I think is pretty clear, it just becomes a must have perk that everyone runs because it's not a bad perk to begin with and it's a free double bloodpoints to boot.
Totally fine with BBQ & Chili's effect. Totally fine with more bloodpoints. I just think they should be separate. WGLF rewards you for sacrificing a perk slot, and I feel like that's how it should be.