Still asking for more legion buffs

after truly testing the anti loop offered by the decreased fatigue i can confidently say it should be decreased more, possibly to 2.2 seconds.


- A 12 second frenzy basekit then reworked mischief list would be nice

-basekit 0.3m/s movement speed bonus and a reworked mural sketch is great too. Currently the buffed speed per hit is literally so useless its not even funny who signed off on 0.04 more m/s like omfg thats horrid.


-increasing frenzy vaulting speed to 0.5 seconds would be lovely QoL, along with being able to see pools if blood and even scratch marks in frenzy.


all of this and i feel like legion could be nicer to play. Hell you could even opt out of a 12 second frenzy by default and just increase their movement speed to 6m/s at base during their frenzy. Just a thought. All these years being one if the worst killer and having the buffs be just alright is pretty disappointing. And yeah survivors will complain but don't they always?

Comments

  • A killer without skill expression shouldn't be buffed

  • @lettuchia said:

    A killer without skill expression shouldn't be buffed

    I would say playing as M1 killer without a power takes quite a lot of skill…

    But I think current changes are enough.

  • My god what with all these ungreatful give us more buffs from these legion and chucky mains. I guess they want them to be another skull merchant

  • @buggybug said:

    My god what with all these ungreatful give us more buffs from these legion and chucky mains. I guess they want them to nbe another skull merchant

    I can definetly understand Chucky… His previous nerf was big, so it makes sense to talk about it.

  • No. Legion has it to easy. I'm so sick of every other match being a legion and all because its too eazy for legion. Nerf Legion!!!!