Chaos Shuffle is all well and good
But why don't we have the option to randomise our own builds in normal queues? You can already do it by proxy using websites, I don't see why this idea hasn't really been thrown around in any player surveys yet
But why don't we have the option to randomise our own builds in normal queues? You can already do it by proxy using websites, I don't see why this idea hasn't really been thrown around in any player surveys yet
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would be really nice since chaos shuffle let's you use even perks that you haven't unlocked yet.
I've always liked the idea of having a random perk option, where each random perk you equip gives +25% bp bonus.