The MFT meta will be coming back😈
just got done watching a content creators video on countering the new killer and every time he hits you with his power you go into deep wounds. Mft gives u 3% haste when in deep wounds and Kaneki is a basic m1 killer once you become injured. I predict MFT will become meta for the first couple weeks after the new killer comes out since it’s such a good perk to counter him.
Comments
Possibly. At least as long as he is played a lot, since the Perk is not good against any other Killer (aside from Legion). In the end, it depends how popular he will be, but given that he seems really fun to play and is decently strong, it might be possible that we see more MFT-players for a few weeks (similar how Hyperfocus/Stake Out was popular when Wesker was released since people could take advantage of the bigger Terror Radius).
Made For This;
While Im not saying Made For This is meta, I do think it is really underrated, it feels like the utility knife of DBD, and you can build into it in many different ways.
Wouldn't surprise me, but it'll all come down to metagaming the launch. I predict despite what the internet may loudly declare, Kanekis gonna be crazy popular for weeks
Maybe he'll be as popular as Artist but I give it one day before we see posts complaining about how we only see the new killer