Cheating or legit?

Either this person is a cheater or they got the stuff legit.

I have some huge concern over this player on PS4 who apparently knew where everyone was even when players were extremely nearby. I find it extremely odd?

Why I’m concerned:
- This player was rank 19 but had all level 3 for good perks such as ruin and surveillance.
- They had BBQ & Chili but it just seemed so odd how they always found someone even when they were nearby? (Not further than 40 meters which seemed very odd to me)
- This person always found someone immediately every single time. Even when people were healing up (they didn’t have nurses calling)
- The last guy went in the locker but there wasn’t any blood on the floor and he didn’t rush into it. As soon as the Feng Min got hooked he went up and found the person in the locker immediately. But aren’t auras supposed to be hidden for EVERYONE not just survivors?

I could be getting my information wrong but this seems way too concerning and I don’t wanna false report someone.

Comments

  • Additional Info: They also didn’t have add ons which made it weird but I guess it’s okay.

    I was playing against the cannibal.
  • @Gamzello said:
    Either this person is a cheater or they got the stuff legit.

    I have some huge concern over this player on PS4 who apparently knew where everyone was even when players were extremely nearby. I find it extremely odd?

    Why I’m concerned:

    • This player was rank 19 but had all level 3 for good perks such as ruin and surveillance.
    • They had BBQ & Chili but it just seemed so odd how they always found someone even when they were nearby? (Not further than 40 meters which seemed very odd to me)
    • This person always found someone immediately every single time. Even when people were healing up (they didn’t have nurses calling)
    • The last guy went in the locker but there wasn’t any blood on the floor and he didn’t rush into it. As soon as the Feng Min got hooked he went up and found the person in the locker immediately. But aren’t auras supposed to be hidden for EVERYONE not just survivors?

    I could be getting my information wrong but this seems way too concerning and I don’t wanna false report someone.

    Even a 3k hour player can be rank 20 if he took a break from the game, nothing weird.

    Maybe he just saw you? Without footage thats impossible to tell

  • Master said:

    @Gamzello said:
    Either this person is a cheater or they got the stuff legit.

    I have some huge concern over this player on PS4 who apparently knew where everyone was even when players were extremely nearby. I find it extremely odd?

    Why I’m concerned:

    • This player was rank 19 but had all level 3 for good perks such as ruin and surveillance.
    • They had BBQ & Chili but it just seemed so odd how they always found someone even when they were nearby? (Not further than 40 meters which seemed very odd to me)
    • This person always found someone immediately every single time. Even when people were healing up (they didn’t have nurses calling)
    • The last guy went in the locker but there wasn’t any blood on the floor and he didn’t rush into it. As soon as the Feng Min got hooked he went up and found the person in the locker immediately. But aren’t auras supposed to be hidden for EVERYONE not just survivors?

    I could be getting my information wrong but this seems way too concerning and I don’t wanna false report someone.

    Even a 3k hour player can be rank 20 if he took a break from the game, nothing weird.

    Maybe he just saw you? Without footage thats impossible to tell

    I had already died but when other people were healing up (since I was watching the game) they were hidden pretty well. But I guess you’re right. I won’t do anything about this and just hope that this was just a good killer.
  • Rank 19 with all perks at level 3 looks suspicious indeed.
    A few days ago i faced a swf group, with different ranks of course, and one of them was rank 20 with all perks at tier 3. Some of them were teachables from other survivors, so yeah...
  • @Gamzello said:
    Either this person is a cheater or they got the stuff legit.

    I have some huge concern over this player on PS4 who apparently knew where everyone was even when players were extremely nearby. I find it extremely odd?

    Why I’m concerned:

    • This player was rank 19 but had all level 3 for good perks such as ruin and surveillance.
    • They had BBQ & Chili but it just seemed so odd how they always found someone even when they were nearby? (Not further than 40 meters which seemed very odd to me)
    • This person always found someone immediately every single time. Even when people were healing up (they didn’t have nurses calling)
    • The last guy went in the locker but there wasn’t any blood on the floor and he didn’t rush into it. As soon as the Feng Min got hooked he went up and found the person in the locker immediately. But aren’t auras supposed to be hidden for EVERYONE not just survivors?

    I could be getting my information wrong but this seems way too concerning and I don’t wanna false report someone.

    @Gamzello said:
    Either this person is a cheater or they got the stuff legit.

    I have some huge concern over this player on PS4 who apparently knew where everyone was even when players were extremely nearby. I find it extremely odd?

    Why I’m concerned:

    • This player was rank 19 but had all level 3 for good perks such as ruin and surveillance.
    • They had BBQ & Chili but it just seemed so odd how they always found someone even when they were nearby? (Not further than 40 meters which seemed very odd to me)
    • This person always found someone immediately every single time. Even when people were healing up (they didn’t have nurses calling)
    • The last guy went in the locker but there wasn’t any blood on the floor and he didn’t rush into it. As soon as the Feng Min got hooked he went up and found the person in the locker immediately. But aren’t auras supposed to be hidden for EVERYONE not just survivors?

    I could be getting my information wrong but this seems way too concerning and I don’t wanna false report someone.

    Smurf account, Do you have any video proof? of he found you in the locker? I think the locker model didn't load on his screen and he see you on it (that happend to me once time as killer) or he just simply using wallhack.

  • Video proof is helpful but you can't solve this mystery unless you look into the players profile.
    Do you remember them? Just see how many hours they have on dbd.
  • Vietfox said:
    Rank 19 with all perks at level 3 looks suspicious indeed.
    A few days ago i faced a swf group, with different ranks of course, and one of them was rank 20 with all perks at tier 3. Some of them were teachables from other survivors, so yeah...
    No it's not lol my first 3 months I pumped my BP into killers unlocked nurses 3 iron grasp 3 ruin 3 and Franklin's demise 3 and I 4k those poor people in my first ever killer match on PS4 (I play PC mostly but I still play PS4)
  • To answer everyone’s questions:
    1. I play on PS4 console
    2. It might be a smurf account like someone had mentioned earlier
    3. I don’t really record my matches so proof is difficult to get
  • @Cardgrey said:
    @Vietfox said:
    Rank 19 with all perks at level 3 looks suspicious indeed.
    A few days ago i faced a swf group, with different ranks of course, and one of them was rank 20 with all perks at tier 3. Some of them were teachables from other survivors, so yeah...
    No it's not lol my first 3 months I pumped my BP into killers unlocked nurses 3 iron grasp 3 ruin 3 and Franklin's demise 3 and I 4k those poor people in my first ever killer match on PS4 (I play PC mostly but I still play PS4)
    That could be true, that's why i don't report it when i see it, but i think some people have confirmed that there are players in red ranks and then they go back to 20 in a matter of days.