Can't test Xeno, survivors insta-DC

I tried. I managed to play 3 games in over 6 hours. Not because the queues are that long, but because the survivors all insta-DC the moment they see me or the tunnels.

And after I DC they ask why I'm playing Xeno on the PTB…

Comments

  • Play Clown. People love PTB clown

  • That's the hard thing about PTB when a new killer is released - everyone wants to play against the new killer, not an old one. Even if the old one has some changes they're still not as enticing as a new killer. Best bet would be to do custom games against bots to test out Xenos changes.

  • @Nazzzak said:

    That's the hard thing about PTB when a new killer is released - everyone wants to play against the new killer, not an old one. Even if the old one has some changes they're still not as enticing as a new killer. Best bet would be to do custom games against bots to test out Xenos changes.

    Problem is that only the flamer turret changes are flat-on-their-face bad. Everyone agrees its bad, I will be floored if they let it come to live like this, and if they do I will be doubly surprised if it stays like this forever.

    The more interesting part is the tail attack change. I think there is merit to the idea of making it slightly more telegraphed while lowering the punishment for missing it. That's only something I can test against humans.