Heads up, PTB may contain a save corruption issue!
Came out of a private match with bots checking out the new killer, can't access the PTB anymore.
Tagged:
Community Manager
Came out of a private match with bots checking out the new killer, can't access the PTB anymore.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think Hens333 has the same issue!
Thanks for flagging this! Would it be at all possible to get your player log from that session? I'll pass this along to the team.
Also, to confirm, when you say you can't access the PTB anymore, is this error message the point at which you aren't able to get past?
yes, though after a few more attempts the game eventually let me back in. Perhaps it was more of a server issue than save corruption?
Quitting and launching the game again still occurs that issue
@AetherBytes I'm glad to hear you were able to get back in!
@SkeletonDance I've flagged this to the team so they're aware and can look into this. If you're able to get back in, please don't hesitate to let me know.