Knock Out needs a new name/icon

20250306_184909.jpg

Knock Out doesn't fit as a name at all anymore, and I was struggling for a concept to rename it…

Any ideas to fit this new perk? Preferably with some TCM flavour?

The best I have right now is:

Horrifying Visage

"You like this face?" - Nubbins Sawyer

The mere sight of you fills your victims with dread, and even a moment of hesitation can cause a miss step

Maybe the icon can be Bubba's face? Or the silhouette of him holding his Chainsaw above his head?

Struggling otherwise, would like to hear others ideas?

Comments

  • @UndeddJester said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Z2TXBFW3N5JC/20250306-184909.jpg

    Knock Out doesn't fit as a name at all anymore, and I was struggling for a concept to rename it…

    Any ideas to fit this new perk? Preferably with some TCM flavour?

    The best I have right now is:

    Horrifying Visage

    "You like this face?" - Hitchhiker

    The mere sight of you fills your victims with dread, and even a moment of hesitation can cause a miss step

    Maybe the icon can be Bubba's face? Or the silhouette of him holding his Chainsaw above his head?

    Struggling otherwise, would like to hear others ideas?

    The icon can be like quick gambit but its bubba chasing a generic survivor like how STBFL has and Third seal has