March 2025 Roadmap
From DBD's Twitter, didn't see it posted here anywhere here so I figured I'd post it. Seems like Blood Moon is postponed until april.
From DBD's Twitter, didn't see it posted here anywhere here so I figured I'd post it. Seems like Blood Moon is postponed until april.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So, Blood Moon isn't tied to a certain date and can be moved to any time of year.
So why did we discontinue the Lunar New Year event?
Oh nice, Chaos Shuffle's coming back, I love that mode
I feel like Blood Moon was meant to be this month - probably 2nd week of march, after PTB dropped late Feb - but was included in them pushing everything back by 3 weeks
I'm away on holiday from the 15th to the 29th. I'll probably bring my PS Portal but DBDs performance isn't the best on it so I'll likely only get a couple of days of Chaos Shuffle when i get home. It's my favourite mode so that's a bit of a downer but on the plus side I'll be around for the Blood Moon event, so I'm okay with it being pushed back lol