In Game Survey to Vote on New General Perk Names
I think it would be received very positively if you ran an in-game poll to vote on new Cenobite perk names. Quick and short like the last survey for the 2v8 extension.
I think it would be received very positively if you ran an in-game poll to vote on new Cenobite perk names. Quick and short like the last survey for the 2v8 extension.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They probably don't need it, and will come up with names by themselves.
I'm sure that a group of grown adults can come up with three names very easily.
I just think there is an opportunity to build the brand image and spin this positive here, and it would be foolish not to take it.