Sad.
I hope if Clive Barker is on X maybe someone can start asking politely if he could bring Pinhead back to DbD…
…worked once.
@Marc_123 said:I hope if Clive Barker is on X maybe someone can start asking politely if he could bring Pinhead back to DbD……worked once.
@Marc_123 said:
While we're at it, ask if we can get Candyman, cause I think he owns that franchise too. Please Clive, I need you to be a bro about this, we can't lose Pinhead forever!
I hope someone posts a screenshot of the disembodied head on the stairs in Midwich. That glitch was so funny.
Had to look after Count :-)
His achievements are not so common as i thought.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sad.
I hope if Clive Barker is on X maybe someone can start asking politely if he could bring Pinhead back to DbD…
…worked once.
While we're at it, ask if we can get Candyman, cause I think he owns that franchise too.
Please Clive, I need you to be a bro about this, we can't lose Pinhead forever!
I hope someone posts a screenshot of the disembodied head on the stairs in Midwich. That glitch was so funny.
Had to look after Count :-)
His achievements are not so common as i thought.