Most and Least Survivable Maps?
A couple years ago BHVR released some trivia/stats on the game, and included the maps with the highest and lowest escape rates. At the time, Midwich was the most killer sided map and Rancid Abattoir from Coldwind Farms as the most survivor sided.
Having been keeping track of my own stats as a solo survivor main, and in my experience Midwich is one of the more survivor friendly maps. Of the last 16 rounds I've played on it, there were 30 kills out of 64 total survivors. All solo matches for me. The most survivor friendly maps in my experience are the Nostromo Wreckage (59% escape rate), the Game, Shattered Square (both 56%), Wretched Shop (59%), The Pale Rose (65%), and RPD East Wing (71%).
The most killer sided maps in my experience are Wrecker's Yard (25% escape), Rotten Fields (13%), RPD West (21%), Toba Landing (10%), Lampking Lane and Underground Complex (both 5%).
Has BHVR released any more recent data on maps and their escape rates? The last release I've seen was years ago. I really wish they'd release trivia/data more frequently, like on a schedule every few months. Instead we seem to get random drops, usually with very different data included.
Comments
Wreckers is by far the most survivor sided map currently. There's a reason almost every match I have as killer, the survivors are bringing azarov offering and quite often DC if they don't get that particular realm.
RPD and The Game are my strongest maps as killer, I regularly get 3/4k, rare I get 2k and dont remember anyoccasion I got less than 2k on those maps.
I think Haddonfield is the strongest killer map overall, and Autohaven depends on the map, but I wouldnt be surprised if thats the highest escape rate due to the low walls
that’s very surprising to me based on my own experience and what I’ve seen in the community. Almost everyone (including myself) seems to rate Autohaven as one of the more balanced realms overall. Badham or Eyrie always seem to be mentioned as the most survivor-sided maps.
Depends on the killer but I'd say Haddonfield is supremely killer sided, and Badham still surv sided. Saloon and Midwich can be killer sided as well.
But again which killer is being played and everyone's skill matters.
I get surprised with the hatred for Forgotten Ruins. I absolutely love that map compared to The Shattered Square, probably an unpopular opinion. The amount of times I've looped a killer from optimal pathing with the portals is unmatched.
Such a good map for me, but I understand that people don't like it! Still prefer it over the regular Knight map. 😅
@Prometheus1092 , I actually enjoy Wreckers' Yard the least of the Autohaven maps.
If I had to rank them, I'd go - Gas Heaven, Azarov's Resting Place, Wretched Shop, Blood Lodge, and then lastly Wreckers' Yard. I don't like Wreckers' Yard due to the lack of buildings, just shack in the middle with little to no optimal loops other than regular jungle gyms -- but that's my opinion of course. The amount of times I've loaded in with a killer having a strong 3 gen set-up is insane, definitely doable but once gens start popping it's sorta like gens all around and inside of shack (causing a sort of death trap).