Tournaments

Could y’all host a tournament or a cash cup like fornite where player can earn legit money from playing the game. I honestly think it is not a bad idea. I believe it can be done with regulations of course.

Comments

  • I feel obligated to share this piece of media that I have no connection to whatsoever:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdhu5eku6l4
  • They've done that before years ago in DBD early days. It was terribly managed and played out. Quickly over booked so only 16(?) teams were raffled in. No rules, no perks, every single game was the same. Coal tower, 4 blendettes and nurse killer.... every, single, game. The two guys casting the games were also rather bad all I remember is one of them consistently kept saying "off to Valhalla" when someone got sacrificed which confused everyone since Valhalla is not a thing in DBD.

    If they tried again today they could do a much better job than back then, but with DBD being an asymmetrical game it's probably best not to and just leave it to the fans.

  • This game isnt suited for e-sports.

  • There's to much RNG in the game... and putting limits on them will backfire

    And if BHVR had a way to have tournaments then wouldn't it already be in the game

  • BHVR, companies, and streamers have had their own DBD tournaments, they don't go well.

  • "We should learn from history and not make the same mistakes again."

    Dbd in its normal state is absolutely not fit for esports as it was not designed with that in mind.

    If you want to see something similar regardless, there exist content creators that participate and host such events. While I personally don't support them in any way, feel free to take a look.